Page: of 6

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2018 :  6:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I loved revisiting this post. 4 years ago my answers are a little different. I would choose gardening,knitting and hiking/camping now. Still though...birds, and sewing and spinning and baking and my birds are close behind. Funny how things change just a little as we age. Not so much into my bike now. Will be 60 soon and very grateful to be as active as I am. So fun to read about what you all love to do as well.

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3742 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3742 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2018 :  1:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aidan that is such a pretty name. My grandfather's family on my Dad's side are from Ireland. I would love to visit there one day. Have you been to Ireland yourself? What got you started in learning to dance?

My latest hobby is making paper flowers. I make fabric ones so it just seemed like the next step. I use a scoring board.
I love my card making kit from Stampin UP! it is so much fun. I look for the box to come in the mail every month now.

Farmgirl sister #308
Wallets & Travel Accessories, Tea Wallets, and Hankie Envelopes
http://www.marketsofsunshine.online

Card Making Circle of Friends
www.marshajaramillo.stampinup.net
Tea Lover's
www.tealightfultea.net/sweetretreats
FGOM 5/2018

Edited by - marjean on Aug 21 2018 1:21:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

aidanm
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Aidan
CA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2018 :  9:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Aidan that is such a pretty name. My grandfather's family on my Dad's side are from Ireland. I would love to visit there one day. Have you been to Ireland yourself? What got you started in learning to dance?"
Thank you! My father was 100% Irish and my mother was infatuated with the culture, so I started when I was 6. I never got to the highest level, so I am trying to do so now as an adult 20 years later...
I actually just competed in our Regional competition in Portland this weekend. It's the biggest one of the year and it was just amazing :)
Sadly I have yet to go to Ireland, but it is definitely up there on my travel list.

Here's a photo incase anyone is interested:

California Country Girl transplant from Ohio - Bibliophile & Blogger - farmgirlaidan.wordpress.com
Sister #7664

Edited by - aidanm on Nov 21 2018 9:19:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

loribeck
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Lori
Alvordton 36
USA
84 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2018 :  6:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crocheting is my first hobby. I find it to be relaxing. I also like to do simple crafting, and my third is repurposing discarded items that I find at garage sales or thrift shops. There are so many things I like to do. Now that I have joined the sisterhood I am finding more things that I would love to try. I plan on starting a garden this coming spring.

Lori Beck
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3742 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3742 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2018 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The sisterhood is such a nice place and gives you lots of new friends to do crafting with Lori.

Farmgirl sister #308
Wallets & Travel Accessories, Tea Wallets, and Hankie Envelopes
http://www.marketsofsunshine.online

Card Making Circle of Friends
www.marshajaramillo.stampinup.net
Tea Lover's
www.tealightfultea.net/sweetretreats
FGOM 5/2018
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic What is Your Favorite Hobby? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page